UCL Library Services
- About us
- Electronic resources
- Libraries and study spaces
- Opening hours
- Open Access
- Research Data Management
- UCL Press
- Special Collections, Archives & Exhibitions
- Getting help
- Customer Service
- Contact us
- A-Z of the library
UCL's Open Access Team provides advice and funding support to all UCL researchers. We are part of UCL Library Services.
- To find out how to make your publication open access, complete this form and we'll reply with a quick summary of your options.
You can also contact us:
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone - 020 3108 1336 (internal 51336)
We know that questions about open access are often urgent. Whatever your query, we aim to answer it within 24 hours, except during weekends and UCL closed periods.
Page last modified on 24 may 16 14:46
Follow us on Twitter for open access updates: @UCLopenaccess