UCL Laws is home to an intellectually diverse and dynamic community of legal scholars who believe that research should make difference; a difference to thinking about law, to the practice of law, and to the administration of justice. Our scholarship draws on theory, doctrine and social science, and is truly interdisciplinary and global in nature. This approach is reflected in our teaching, and in the range and breadth of programmes we are able to offer to our students.
- LLB Law
- LLB Law with French Law
- LLB Law with German Law
- LLB Law with Hispanic Law
- Law with Another Legal System (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- LLB Bachelor of Laws (UCL) and LLB Bachelor of Laws (HKU)
- LLB Dual Degree English and German Law with Universität zu Köln
- Dual LLB/Juris Doctor (JD) with Columbia University, New York
If you have a query about applying for an undergraduate programme at UCL Laws, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, you can contact the UCL Laws Undergraduate Admissions team.