UCL and UoL students, alumni and staff (including UCLH), are eligible for a discount on fees. Concessionary rates are available for UCL/UoL current students, staff and alumni (proof of University affiliation must be shown to qualify). We are not able to offer payment in instalments.
One Term - Autumn 2020
One Term - Winter 2020
One Term - Summer 2021
UCL Current Students
UCL staff & Alumni, UCLH Staff, UoL Students, Staff & Alumni
How to pay
We only accept payment via our secure Online Store. When you apply during the enrolment period, you will be sent a direct link to the Online Store.
Please note that the cost of textbooks is not included in any course fees.
Payment for the term is due at the time of enrolment. You will not be permitted to attend classes if payment has not been made during the enrolment period and no place can be reserved for you on a course until you have paid.
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions for the Online Store apply to Evening Courses, subject to the special provisions set out on this page.
- Fees are required in advance - please note that a place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old to enrol with us. Applicants under the age of 18 will have their registration declined. Providing false information regarding age will result in immediate expulsion from the course with no refund made available.
- Applicants should note that the cooling off period (at clause 10) in the Online Store terms and conditions does not apply to Evening Courses.
- Once you have been accepted on to a course, if you wish to cancel your registration and receive a refund you should inform us that you wish to withdraw at least 2 weeks before the start Term (27 April 2020 at 12pm).
- The UCL CLIE has a policy of no-deferral.
- The UCL CLIE cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance.
- The UCL CLIE reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable. If a course is cancelled by UCL CLIE the cancellation process on this page will apply.
- If you are unhappy with a course, or with our handling of your refund, please follow the process set out at in the UCL Life Learning Framework, in particular section 2.12.
All refunds are subject to a £50 administrative charge
You must inform us in writing that you wish to withdraw from the course by midnight on Sunday, two weeks before the start of the first day of the new term. This information is on the term dates page. You will be refunded the full course fee minus the £50 administration charge.
Because of the substantial subsidy offered to UCL Students, we are unable to refund their course fees unless they have enrolled for a minimum of 3 terms in advance.