Moodle Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) training courses
- Getting Started with Moodle
- Administering your Moodle course (online training)
- UCL Arena Digital - using multimedia, communication, and assessment and feedback in your Moodle course
Lecturecast training courses
Assessment training courses
- Hands on with Moodle Assignment (online training)
- Hands on with Moodle Assignment (workshop)
- Hands on with Turnitin Assignment (online training)
- Hands on with Turnitin Assignment (workshop)
These courses are provided by the Digital Education Team. Follow individual links for more detailed course information.
We also offer 1-2-1 and group training sessions for our other services (e.g. EVS or MyPortfolio) and can run tailor-made courses to meet the needs of your department.
Please note: the Digital Education team may cancel sessions if there are insufficient numbers of attendees. Additionally, if you need to cancel your place at short notice, please contact the Digital Education team; this will allow us to allocate your place to another person on the waiting list.
If you wish to cancel your space on any of our training courses, please email digi-ed[@]ucl.ac.uk.
The training location will be confirmed via email three days before the session takes place.