Digital Accessibility Services
Explore digital accessibility support
UCL takes the accessibility of its online resources, documents, media and software very seriously. Our objective is to remove or alleviate, as much as possible through reasonable adjustments, any of the barriers to digital accessibility that might be encountered by anyone, student or staff, with a disability. Find out more about defining disabilities and reasonable adjustments.
Access our resources and in-person support:
Supporting information and training:
Key links for disability support at UCL
Support for students
- Student Support and Wellbeing team - For information for students, and for staff to support students with a disability.
- UCL Library’s Teaching and Learning Services - Accessible copies of documents are available on request to registered disabled students.
- Find out about UCL Libraries accessibility and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for staff
- Workplace Health - A comprehensive occupational health service for UCL staff and professionally regulated students.
- UCL Employee Assistance Scheme - Confidential, 24/7 mental health support in seconds: by phone, WhatsApp or Live Chat.
- Disability Equality - Information and guidance for staff, on disabilities and accessibility at UCL.
We are working to improve the accessibility of all of our websites and online platforms and welcome feedback on how accessible our websites are for you. If you have any problems or suggestions, please email email@example.com.