Resources & Services for IT Staff
Explore Resources & Services for IT Staff
DCaaS (Data Centre as a Service)
Server Virtualisation (ISD only)
Shared drive admin (S: drive)
Further help & resources
Computer Reps FAQs
- How do I stop being a Rep? Or remove a Rep from my department?
Contact the ISD IT Services in the first instance and request removal of Reps status.
Removal of Reps status will remove your access to:
- The Services System itself.
- The Computer Reps Tool.
- MyAccount Token generation functions.
Requests can also come from a Departmental Administrator or head of Department if necessary (i.e. “Joe Bloggs is no longer a Rep in our department”) and the same will apply.
- What if I need to change the departments that I represent?
- I'm a DA and listed as a Rep, but I don't want to be listed
If you are registered for the Services System as a Departmental Administrator you will automatically be added to the Computer Reps list. If this is not appropriate for your department (e.g. if you have dedicated IT support staff who act as Computer Reps) contact the UPI support team and we can hide your details from the Reps list. This will not affect your access to Reps tools.