Drupal CMS: Funnelback feed
Learn to embed a Funnelback feed in Drupal.
This guide is aimed at
- PG Students
Before you start
You need to be a Senior Editor, Editor or Author
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
Take note - you first need to have a Feed (News or Events) set up by Digital Presence before you can embed one. Email email@example.com to request a feed.
- Click on the Embed funnelback feed icon in the editing toolbar
- A window will open
- Decide on the number of feed items you'd like to show
- Tick the relevant feed
- Make decisions about what you would like to show e.g. show image or not, show dates or not etc.
- The word FEED appears in blue capital letters whilst still in editing mode
- Save and publish and you will see the actual feed.
- Change whatever else you need to change
- Depending on your role:
if you are a Senior Editor: click on 'Publishing options - Draft (Current)' in the left-hand menu, choose 'published' from the drop-down menu
if you are an Editor: click on 'Revision information' in the left-hand menu, choose 'published' from the drop-down menu
if you are an Author: click on 'Revision information' in the left-hand menu, choose 'needs review' from the drop-down menu
- If you need to put the page in the menu, check the instructions for putting a page in the website's menu
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device