Drupal CMS: Funnelback feed
How to embed a Funnelback feed such as news or events in Drupal.
Digital Presence will need to set the feed up in the back end first before you can embed the feed on to your site. Once the feed has been set up, you'll need to then create a page to the embed the feed - this can be a landing page or standard page.
When you are ready to embed your feed, follow these steps (when editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer):
- Click on the Embed funnelback feed icon in the editing toolbar. A window will open
- Decide on the number of feed items you'd like to show
- Tick the relevant feed
- Make decisions about what you would like to show e.g. show image or not, show dates or not etc.
- The word FEED appears in blue capital letters whilst still in editing mode
- If you need to put the page in the menu, check the instructions for putting a page in the website's menu
- Save and publish and you will see the actual feed if the relevant content has been created and tagged. Depending on your role:
- if you are a Senior Editor: click on 'Publishing options - Draft (Current)' in the left-hand menu, choose 'published' from the drop-down menu
- if you are an Editor: click on 'Revision information' in the left-hand menu, choose 'published' from the drop-down menu
- if you are an Author: click on 'Revision information' in the left-hand menu, choose 'needs review' from the drop-down menu