Create a New Contact in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Learn how to create a new personal contact in OWA.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. Within Mail, select the People icon within the bottom-left corner.
2. Within the top-left hand corner, select New contact.
3. Complete the details for your new contact. When you have completed the record, select Create.
Related guides and other info:
- Find a contact
- Delete a contact
- Create a Contact Group (local distribution list)
- About distribution lists
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.