Delete a contact in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
This guide explains how to delete contacts from your Contacts list.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. Within Mail, select the People icon within the bottom-left corner.
2. To view your personal contacts, beneath Contacts, select Your Contacts.
3. Select the radio button beside the contact you would like to delete. Select Delete on the top menu above your list of contacts.
4. You will be prompted to confirm whether you would like to proceed with deleting the chosen contact. Select Delete.
Related guides and other info:
- Find a contact
- Create a new contact
- Create a Contact Group (local distribution list)
- About distribution lists
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.