Create a Contact Group (local distribution list) in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Here you will learn to set up a Contact Group (local distribution list) where you can manage your own list of members.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. Within Mail, select the People icon within the bottom-left corner.
2. Within the top-left hand corner, an option labelled New contact will be displayed. Select the dropdown labelled Create new contact, contact list or group beside new contact and then select New contact list.
3. Add the required name within for your new contact list within the Contact list name field. To add members to the list, enter their name or email address within the Add email addresses field and select the correct individual from the provided search list.
4. Select Create to add the contact list.
Related guides and other info:
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.