Postgraduate taught degrees
Our research spans the whole spectrum of basic and clinical research into neurological disorders, and we have extensive collaborations with both the UCL Neuroscience Domain and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
MSc and PG programmes
- Advanced Neuroimaging MSc
- Brain and Mind Sciences MSc
- Clinical Neuroscience MSc
- Clinical Neuroscience: Neuromuscular Disease MSc
- Clinical Neuroscience: Stroke MSc
- Clinical Neurology (by Distance Learning) MSc
- Clinical Neurology (by Distance Learning) PG Cert
- Clinical Neurology (by Distance Learning) PG Dip
- Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research (Neuroscience) (MSc)
- Advanced Neuroimaging MRes
- Neuromuscular Disease MRes
- Stroke Medicine MRes
- Translational Neuroscience MRes
- Neurosurgery MRes
Lesley Wu, MSc Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research (Neuroscience)
"I really enjoyed having the opportunity to join senior clinicians on ward rounds, meet patients with very interesting cases and observe how experienced neurologists interact with them."
Jose Leon-Rojas, MSc Advanced Neuroimaging
"I believe that UCL and UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology (IoN) are leading the charge for neuroscience and neurological research."
Storm Anderson, MSc Stroke Medicine
"The lecturers and my fellow peers are a daily inspiration. Being surrounded by such passionate researchers and clinicians is hugely motivating and has exposed me to a different world!"
Valentina Lolli talks about her experiences as an MSc Advanced Neuroimaging student.
Read more student testimonials for: