At the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN) based in Queen Square a multidisciplinary team offers a wide range of expert specialist advice on all aspects of mulitple sclerosis (MS), and carry out clinical research projects.
The specialist clinics and services include a one-stop diagnostic clinic, rapid access relapse management service, disease modifying therapies, symptom management, complex symptom management, and rehabilitation.
A team of specialist nurses provide support and run both conventional out-patient clinics and telephone clinics for MS patients.
The Hospital is part of the UCLH NHS Foundation Trust and also UCL Partners (UCLP), one of the five accredited academic health science systems in the UK.
- The Demyelinating Disease Diagnostic Clinic (DDC) (pdf)
- General Multiple Sclerosis Clinic (pdf)
- Disease-Modifying Drugs (DMDs) Assessment Clinic (pdf)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse Assessment Clinic (pdf)
- Transitional/Secondary Progressive MS Multi-Disciplinary Clinic (pdf)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Clinic (pdf)
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) Clinic (pdf)
- The Spasticity Service and Intrathecal Baclofen Clinic (pdf)
- Uro-Neurology Clinic (pdf)
- Pain Management Clinic (pdf)
- Complex Care Clinic (pdf)
- Neuropsychology (pdf)