Senior Academic, Research and Teaching Fellow promotions announced for 2018-19
4 July 2019
Huge congratulations to the UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology staff who have been awarded a promotion in this year's promotions round.
Every year, UCL recognises and rewards the outstanding achievements of non-professorial academic staff through an annual promotions cycle. Promotions are awarded to staff showing exceptional talent and commitment to UCL's mission.
We now have six new professors, one new associate professor, and three new principal research fellows. The success of our staff represents the huge amount of talent they share and their commitment to furthering the field of brain sciences.
The promotions are effective from 1st October 2019.
- Dr Parashkev Nachev, Professor of Neurology
- Dr Rohan De Silva, Professor of Molecular Neuroscience
- Dr Michael Lunn, Professor of Clinical Neurology
- Dr Rickie Patani, Professor of Human Stem Cells and Regenerative Neurology
- Dr Helene Plun-Favreau, Professor of Cellular Neurodegeneration
- Dr Rosaline Quinlivan, Professor of Neuromuscular Disease
- Dr Pedro Machado
Principal Research Fellows
- Dr James Jepson
- Dr Emma Matthews
- Dr Robert Pitceathly