Two thirds of our 8,000 students come from the UK, and a third from other countries around the world.
Most of our students are on postgraduate programmes, and many of them are busy professionals attending part-time courses in the evenings.
Find out about some of them here.
Education Studies BA
Psychology with Education BSc
Social Sciences BSc
Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods BSc
- Teacher training
- Yuxin Liu, Education MA
- Areti Bizior, Educational Leadership (International) MBA
- Jacob Lawless, Higher Education Studies MA
- Kate Retelsdorf, Music Education MA
- Alexandra Skevington, Mathematics Education MA
- Jing Wang, Primary Education (4-12) MA
- Dhanishtha Patel, Psychology of Education MSc
- Lydia Bailey, Social Policy and Social Research MSc
- Christine John, Sociology of Childhood and Children's Rights MA
- Sarah Muzzelle, Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia) MA
- Flor Toledo-Sandoval, Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) MA
Some of our undergraduate students take the opportunity to study in another country with UCL Study Abroad and have shared their experiences of doing so.