Two thirds of our 8,000 students come from the UK, and a third from other countries around the world.
Most of our students are on postgraduate programmes, and many of them are busy professionals attending part-time courses in the evenings.
Find out about some of them here.
Education Studies BA
Psychology with Education BSc
Social Sciences BSc
Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods BSc
- Teacher training
Post Compulsory PGCE
- Bandini Shah, Post Compulsory PGCE in English (Literacy and ESOL)
- Simon Squire, Post Compulsory PGCE in Mathematics
- Behzad Tarfiee, Post Compulsory PGCE in Mathematics and Numeracy
Social Science PGCE
Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- Jiawei Ding, Applied Linguistics MA
- Xuran Han, Applied Linguistics MA
- Flor Toledo-Sandoval, Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) MA (In-service)
- Aki Tsunemoto, Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) MA (In-service)
- Qingqing Liu, Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) MA (Pre-service)
Art, design, museology and music
Early years and primary education
Learning, teaching and assessment
Science, mathematics and geography
Educational leadership and management
Educational psychology and special and inclusive education
- Dhanishtha Patel, Psychology of Education MSc
- Sarah Muzzelle, Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia) MA
Social science and social policy
Some of our undergraduate students take the opportunity to study in another country with UCL Study Abroad and have shared their experiences of doing so.