Education & Research highlights
- Basis for eating disorders found in children as young as eight, a study led by Dr Nadia Micali has found. Read more: ICH/GOSH Press Release
- Gene variation identified for teen binge eating. Read more: ICH/GOSH Press Release.
- 4-year Impact PhD Studentship - Respiratory diseases available (deadline 24th July). Read more: PhD Studentships
- Less intensive chemotherapy avoids irreversible side effects in some childhood cancers. Read more: ICH/GOSH Press Release
- Congratulations to our 9 new Professors, 7 new Readers and 1 new Principal RA on their promotion in the 2014-15 UCL Senior Promotions round.
- We are pleased to be able to offer places on an innovative new research degree from this September. The MRes in Child Health is the first programme of its kind in the UK.
- Protein responsible for rare childhood disorder gives clues to common neurodegenerative conditions. Read more: ICH/GOSH Press Release
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.