The Library has re-opened to users for pre-booked study space and Click and Collect.
The need to keep customers and team members safe and comply with the government guidelines for HE libraries means that we have a reduction in study spaces, opening hours and a one-way system, which means that customers are no longer free to walk in and browse.
- You must use the online seat booking system to book a place before visiting the libraries.
- You must use the Click and Collect system to obtain books from our library collections. These two systems are available for registered UCL Library members only. This includes GOSH staff who have registered for the Library
- Please see our FAQs for further details.
- Library staff are also continuing to provide services remotely. Please contact us at email@example.com
- For updates and more information about library services and support, please check the UCL Library Services web site.