The UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Library is open.
The library is open for users for study space and Click and Collect.
- You must use the Click and Collect system to obtain books from our library collections. Click and Collect is available for registered UCL Library members only and GOSH staff who have registered for the Library.
- Please see our FAQs for further details.
- Library staff are also continuing to provide training and and enquiry services remotely. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- For updates and more information about library services and support, please check the UCL Library Services web site.
- Please also note that many more of study spaces are available in other UCL Locations. Please check individual Opening Hours for more information.