- CHEM0031: Inorganic Rings, Chains and Clusters
- CHEM0033: Principles of Drug Design
- CHEM0034: Advanced Topics in Organic Chemistry
- CHEM0035: Organic Photochemistry, Radicals and Heterocycles
- CHEM0037: Advanced Topics in Physical Chemistry
- CHEM0039: New Directions in Materials Chemistry
- CHEM0062: Scientific Programming for Chemists
Questions & Answers: There's a lot you should ask and a lot for us to tell you in our FAQ section.
Term Dates: Find out more about term dates and college closures.
New Students: what you will be expected to do during your first few weeks at UCL.
All Chemistry Modules: Access the course synopses for all our taught modules.
Explore your Home: UCL guarantees all first-year students a residential place - find your accommodation.
Dr Dewi W. Lewis
Dr Matt Blunt
For all other enquiries please contact: