For prospective students:
- Key information for applicants
- Resits: Allowed – We considered applicants who are undertaking resits. Applicamts that have undertaken more than two attempts will be referred to our admissions tutor to see if they can be considered.
- Alternative personal statement – We will not consider applications to enter onto the second year of our degree programmes.
- Mature applicants – Mature applicants (aged 21 or over at the start date of the degree programme): We understand that good applicants might have breaks in their education for various reasons, and we want mature students to excel at UCL. We will only consider applicants who have met or are predicted to meet entry requirements. If those qualifications were completed more than three years ago then the applicant will be referred to our admissions tutor to see if they can be considered.
- UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificate (UPC): UPC students will receive a conditional offer for their chosen degree if they are predicted to meet its entry requirements (and have a clearly relevant personal statement).
- Access to HE Diploma – Considered for all programmes apart from BSc/MSci Chemistry with Mathematics
- BTEC – We will not consider BTEC qualifications
Our Virtual Open Days:
are a great chance to find out more about your chosen course, the department and studying at UCL. You'll have the opportunity to hear from academic staff and ask any questions you might have about life at UCL.
Questions & Answers: There's a lot you should ask and a lot for us to tell you in our FAQ section.
Term Dates: Find out more about term dates and college closures.
New Students: what you will be expected to do during your first few weeks at UCL.
All Chemistry Modules: Access the course synopses for all our undergraduate taught modules.
Explore your Home: UCL guarantees all first-year students a residential place - find your accommodation.
Dr Dewi W. Lewis
Dr Matt Blunt
For all other enquiries please contact: