At our popular, Autumn term, industry-specific fairs, you'll get one-on-one time with a range of recruiters looking to hire UCL students and graduates.
What to expect and how to prepare
It's a great opportunity to speak to managers, recruitment personnel and recent graduate hires to find out about current opportunities, get inside information on hiring and selection processes, expand your professional networks as well as being a general chance to ask any other questions you may have.
A broad range of employers attend our fairs, from international organisations to small and medium businesses, so you can really compare what they have to offer.
We will be running our fairs as usual this year, but in a virtual setting, so you can meet with employers and learn about their opportunities from the safety and comfort of your home or study space.
The exhibitor profiles provided via the links below will allow you to do some initial research on the organisations you're interested in BEFORE you meet them at the fair.
We would also recommend that you read through the range of help sheets and resources recommended on our resource library on effective networking.
We will also run a series of lunchtime talks prior to each fair on effective networking at events as part of our Career Essentials programme which will provide tips and advice on making the most of your visit.
Programme & exhibitor information
Below you can find the dates and times of our Careers Fairs. Once each fair has been announced, you will be able to book your place and find a full list of exhibitors for each fair with links to company profiles by logging in to your myUCLCareers account through the links below.
New employers are continually being added to the Careers Fairs so do check the event booking pages on myUCLCareers to view the most up to update list of employers.
If you missed any of our fairs this year, you can still view details of all the exhibitors and details of their opportunities if vacancy deadlines haven't already closed.
Tues 31 May 1.30 – 4.30 Jobs Market - On Campus
Weds 1 June 10.30 – 1.30pm Jobs Market - Virtual
Wed 21 September Shanghai Joint Fair 8.30am – 12.30pm
Wed 12th October Management Consultancy 4.00 – 7.00pm – On Campus
Thurs 13th October 4.00 – 7.00pm Management Consultancy - Virtual
Mon 17th October 4.00 – 7.00pm Life & Health Sciences - Virtual
Wed 19th October 4.00 – 7.00pm BFE – On Campus
Thurs 20th October BFE 4.00-7.00pm - Virtual
Mon 24th October 4.00 – 7.00pm Law – On Campus
Tues 25th October 4.00-7.00pm Law - Virtual
Weds 26th October 4.00 – 7.00pm IT – On Campus
Thurs 27th October 4.00-7.00pm IT - Virtual
Tues 1st November 4.00 – 7.00pm Eng & Built Environment – On Campus
Wed 2nd November 4.00 – 7.00pm Eng & Built Environment – Virtual
Important attendance information for all fairs
To be able to speak to any of the recruiters attending, it is essential that you book a place on your myUCLCareers account in advance.
Guidelines for making the most of the event
- Each recruiter attending will have their own In Person (On Campus) or 'virtual stand' depending on the day.
- Before the event we encourage you to look through the recruiter profiles provided below on their 'stand' to find out more about them and the current opportunities they have available and decide who you'd like to speak to on the day
- As a Virtual Fair starts, those registered to attend will be able to see a clickable 'Virtual stand' link on each of the stands shown below to access a virtual meeting space with that particular recruiter
- Each recruiter will host their own 'meeting space', different online chat platforms may be used, (Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.), but each employer will provide instructions for joining where needed, (though this will typically just be a web browser, stable internet connection and a device with a camera / mic)
- Each recruiter will also manage how their own meeting space operates so you may find a mix of group chat with other attendees, a queuing system for one-to-one discussion with recruiter reps or chat box style Q&A - please follow each recruiter's lead on this
- You will be able to join / leave as many stands as you like over the duration of the event. Please therefore consider leaving busy stands and coming back to them later after you've tried others as you may then get more quality time with the reps
UCL Careers will also have a stand with members of our team on hand to answer any queries you might have about the event or your job hunting more generally - do pop in and see us.
Important Note: Booking for Virtual events will close 1 hour before the event start time. Anyone who hasn't registered by this time will not be able to join.
UCL graduates are only eligible to make use of UCL Careers events for up to three years after completing a UCL course as detailed on our who can use our services webpage.
Students with Disabilities and/or Long-term Health Conditions
We want to make sure that you have every opportunity to attend events run by UCL Careers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any adjustments you might need to enable you to take part in the online fairs. Most employers attending will be using Zoom, MS Teams, or Google Hangouts – details of which platform each employer is using will be displayed when on each of their stands on the event profile.