We organise a wide range of events and workshops. Most events require advance booking so follow the links below for more information.
- Career Essentials programme: (Autumn and spring terms): A series of careers consultant-led talks aimed at all students and recent graduates, which includes sessions on career planning and exploring options and understanding the graduate job market amongst other topics.
- Global Citizenship Employability Programme (GCEP): (Summer term): A unique two-week programme which involves a mix of workshops, talks, panel sessions, networking events, and personalised one-to-one coaching with employers, Careers Consultants and UCL Alumni to help you think more about your career options.
- Sector themed weeks (Autumn and spring terms): A chance to network with professionals from a range of other sectors popular with UCL students to explore options, potential career paths and routes in.
- Employer presentations (Autumn and spring terms): Talks by individual companies to give you the opportunity to learn more about different types of jobs available and what's happening in sectors you are interested in from those working in them.
- Sector-specific recruitment fairs (Autumn term only): A chance to network with large numbers of major graduate recruiters from sectors popular with UCL students and ask informally about current opportunities and what it's like to work in the sector.
- Employer-led skills sessions (Autumn term only): A series of employer-led events to help you learn more about key skills required by most graduate recruiters across a range of sectors and how to develop these whilst at University.
- Researchers employability programme (All year round): A series of careers consultant-led talks and employer-led networking/recruitment events aimed at recent PhD students and PostDoc research staff which include sessions on academic and non-academic career planning amongst other topics.