We maintain several central UCL websites in order:
- to showcase UCL’s excellence, values and distinctiveness
- to encourage a range of external audiences to take an interest in and get involved with UCL.
Support for UCL departments
We create content for the websites we manage, and often work with staff and students to source relevant information. We also maintain and develop the technical aspects of these sites, and often work with Digital Presence to do so, particularly the UCL homepage.
We manage the following websites:
- UCL homepage
- UCL homepage: current students gateway
- UCL homepage: staff gateway
- About UCL
- Annual Reviews
- Communications and Marketing
- UCL News (managed in conjunction with UCL Media Relations)
- President and Provost
- Social media
- UCL 2034 strategy
We also provide advice and support to UCL staff on certain aspects of managing effective websites (see Resources below). This advice complements the support Digital Presence provides to staff.
Mark Skinsley, Web Developer
- Search Engine Optimisation (pdf, 7MB)
- Web analytics toolkit (pdf, 420KB)
- User experience guidelines (doc, 8.2MB)
- Writing for the web (doc, 40KB)