We have three distinct themes that all our projects are organised around: these are Smart Cities, Visualisation and Mapping, Urban Modelling and Simulation.
These themes cut across all our projects of which we have eleven that are currently active and explained in more detail in these web pages. These projects are concerned with measuring, sensing, analysing, modelling and predicting urban systems and their environments in terms of various sectors as well as holistically.
The focus in much of our work is on residential location, geodemographics, urban dynamics, urban morphology, housing markets, migration, spatial interaction, trade, density and city size as well as urban development.
Current project pages
- A Memory Map of the Jewish East End
- Africa Centre/I-Sense
- AgeCogCity: How does visual perception shape our cities?
- Applicable Urban Infomatics
- Colouring London
- Freight Traffic Control 2050
- Crowd-Sourced GNSS Data for Indoor Positioning
- SoL: The Whitechapel Initiative
- Tales in the Park
- Urban Dynamics Lab