From helping the London Transport Museum visualise real-time passenger data to knowledge sharing and training at the Home Office, CASA has close contacts with government and industry worldwide.
In addition to sitting on advisory boards and contributing to policy-making, our senior staff undertake consultancy work for a range of companies and organisations in varying capacities, including:
- Mayor of London Smart London Board, ESPRC Digital Economy Programme Board (Professor Andrew Hudson-Smith)
- ESRC Expert Cities Panel (Professor Michael Batty CBE)
- Home Office Science Advisory Council (Professor Sir Alan Wilson)
CASA has supported a number of organisations on the following projects:
- Department for Transport’s study on Spatial Data Systems for Retail Analysis in Town Centres
- Future Cities Catapult on Virtual Reality and Urban Modelling Systems
- London Legacy Development Corporation, in association with Intel on the ‘Smart Park’
The centre also supports a number of knowledge transfer partnerships including those with Arup and Space Lab.
CASA is grateful for the support of a variety of partner organisations who have helped to fund doctoratal study for our PhD students, such as Ordnance Survey, Intel and the Greater London Authority. If you would like to find out how you can support us, please get in touch.