- ESRC's Open Large Grants Competition 2018
- Two Pilot Projects supported by Social Science Plus
- Launch report for UCL's Collaborative Social Science Domain
The Collaborative Social Science Domain (CSSD) supports social science researchers at UCL regardless of their department or faculty affiliation. We want to hear from researchers with social science interests working in law, languages, medicine, engineering, the built environment, the natural sciences etc. as well as those working in the wide range of disciplinary fields in the social sciences. We are also interested in non-social scientists who wish to deepen their research activities by forming collaborations with UCL's rich range of social scientists.
CSSD encourages methodological innovation, new cross disciplinary collaborations across institutional boundaries, and builds capacity via our Early Career Network and engagement/impact activities.
Keep in touch with UCL's Collaborative Social Science Domain
- Please sign up for our email updates about funding, events and other initiatives
- Follow us on Twitter
- For UCL researchers select the UCL IRIS Collaborative Social Science Theme when you complete/update your IRIS profile