UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching
- About Us
- Support for Staff Groups
- Faculty-Specific Provision
- Professional Qualification
- Provost's Teaching Awards
- Projects & Resources
- Contact Us
Provost's Teaching Awards 2013 and New Student Choice Teaching Awards
I'm a student - what can CALT do for me?
While CALT does not work directly with students we are involved with and provide advice and support for a lot of initiatives happening at UCL.
Making sure the student voice is heard is a key concern at UCL. Ultimately everything that we do is to improve and enhance the student experience and this cannot happen unless we know how you are thinking and feeling about your teaching and learning.
We encourage you to make the most of all opportunities to make your voice heard as you are partners in the learning experience that you receive.
UCL has many mechanisms for capturing the student voice:
- Through your departments: course feedback,
student representatives on committees, tutorials etc
- Student Academic Representatives (StARs)
- National Student Survey
- Transitions First Year Student Survey
- International Student Barometer
Resources & Support
There are also many excellent resources and support for student learning at UCL:
- Focused study support offered through your home departments
- UCL Language Centre
- SELCS Writing Lab
- Transition at UCL
- Personal & Professional Development System
- Graduate School Skills Development Programme
Page last modified on 03 oct 12 10:30