The schemes below are currently running, with the aim of piloting this provision on a local level. They are running in parallel and cover broadly the same ground, even if they look and feel slightly different. Three of the schemes are designed for specific faculty groupings; if your department has asked you to attend a specific session, it will be one that is designed for a specific faculty grouping. Two further schemes are running through the Graduate School: one an intensive course (‘Teaching in Higher Education’: participants attend all sessions) and one a more flexible offering (‘Teacher Training Programme for Postgraduate Students’: participants can choose which sessions to attend). Your scheme may have its own requirements for set work and attendance; please consult the course tutor if you are unsure. You will be advised about the deadline for submission.
If you have any questions about attending a CALT course or submitting an AFHEA portfolio, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like advice about your particular course, please contact the tutor:
- PGTA scheme for faculties of Life and Medical Sciences: Dr Rosalind Duhs
- PGTA scheme for faculties of Built Environment, Engineering, Maths and Physical Sciences: Dr Jason Davies
- PGTA scheme for faculties of Arts and Humanities, Social and Historical Sciences: Dr Nick Grindle
- Graduate School: Teacher Training Programme for Postgraduate Students: Dr Paul Walker
- Graduate School: Teaching in Higher Education: Dr Rosalind Duhs
error message: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_ordered_publishables'
We will be synthesising this provision into a single programme in 2013-14, as part of UCL ARENA. This is a period of transition for these programmes and we are keen to hear your feedback to inform the development of the new course. If you have any suggestions or comments, please e-mail email@example.com.
Page last modified on 09 may 14 15:15