- OER@UCL: Open Educational Resources
- Lunchtime Webinar – Open Educational Resources (OER): Rights and Licensing Issues for Practitioners
- Lunchtime Webinar - Open Educational Resources and Accredited Programmes
- Workshop - Academic Developers Sharing Open Resources
- Lunchtime Webinar - Accrediting your HE teaching: gaining professional recognition
Workshop - Academic Developers Sharing Open Resources
17 June 2011
Date: Tuesday 12 July 2011
Time: 10:30 - 16:00
Venue: Room 432, 16 Taviton Street, London, WC1H 0BW (map below)
- Have you developed learning resources for staff in your own institution?
- Would you like to enhance your profile by sharing these with other academic developers?
- Are you already doing so and keen to share your experiences?
- Would you like to know more about re-using learning resources produced by colleagues across the UK?
Participants will (a) consider how you might use open resources on a range of topics (e.g. Assessment and Feedback, Technology-enhanced Learning, Values in HE) in your own programme, (b) work through the process of developing and releasing your own Open Educational Resource and (c) find out what others are doing and talk about your experiences and concerns.
Speakers include David Kernohan, JISC E-learning Programme Manager.
Registration for this free event is now closed.
You can download and print out the programme using this PDF (53KB) file.
|10:00||Registration and coffee|
|10:30 – 10:40||Welcome and introduction to the workshop – Jane Hughes, CPD4HE project director|
|10:40 – 11.00||Open Educational Resources and UK Higher Education - David Kernohan, JISC E-learning Programme Manager|
|11:00 – 11.30||Introduction to CPD4HE materials – Jane Hughes, Holly Smith and Rosalind Duhs, UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching|
11:30 - 11:40
|11:40 – 13:00||Hands-on and discussion – participants explore the re-use and re-purposing of learning resources|
|13:00 – 13.45||Lunch|
|13:45 – 14:00||Licensing and format issues around releasing Open Educational Resources - June Hedges, UCL Library Services and Man Yang, UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching|
|14:00 – 15:00||Hands-on - participants explore the process of developing their own learning resource for release to Jorum or other repositories|
15:00 - 15:10
|15:10 – 16:00||Discussion – OER in Academic Development: your experiences and concerns|
View SSEES in a larger map
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org