Cellular Reprogramming and Perinatal Therapy
The group's research focuses on pluripotency, translatable iPS cells and cell therapy.
Research group lead
Pascale V Guillot (Head), Kwan-Leong Hau (PhD student), Fabio Tommasini (PhD student), Anna-Maria Ranzoni (PhD student), TBA (Post-Doc), TBA (Post-Doc), 6 MSc students.
- Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells
- Oct4 and TET enzymes
- Epigenetic and Signalling Pathways
Translatable iPS cells
- Chemical Reprogramming to Pluripotency (CiPS cells)
- Small Molecules
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone disease)
- Neonatal Brain Damage (Cerebral Palsy)
- Cell Therapy
Institute for Women's Health - Room 205, 86-96 Chenies Mews, London WC1E 6HX
Institute of Child Health - Room 158, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH