The UCL TRO Business & Innovation Group welcome opportunities to explore new corporate research collaborations that align UCL's biomedical strengths with your business needs.
We provide health-focused expertise to help industry partners develop a bespoke collaboration to ensure maximum benefits, supporting along the entire collaboration pathway from early discussions, negotiations through to post-collaboration relationship management.
Our Industrial research collaborations can assume various models such as individual project collaborations, structured engagement or strategic alliances spanning multiple faculties. We develop bespoke industrial engagement strategies with the express goal of achieving real benefit to patients and contribute to UCL being recognised as the world’s best at translation.
The combination of our backgrounds, understanding of the UCL Life and Medical Sciences landscape and commercial acumen enable us to go beyond creating the right fit with our academics.
How we can help...
... academics find the right industry partner:
- Developing and linking UCL's translational science and core strengths to the healthcare sector
- Leveraging our extensive industry network to identify new and compelling growth opportunities
- Identifying potential commercialisation opportunities and matching industry partners appropriately with UCL academics
- Making introductions and initiating conversations between academics and industry partners to start the relationship towards accelerated translation
... industry find the right academic:
- We have thorough knowledge of the biomedical research happening at UCL and partner hospitals
- Access our extensive networks of academics looking to partner with industry to accelerate their translational projects
- We develop an understanding of your approaches to research and innovation, and share your vision to fit you with the right academic