Designing authentic assessment online 22 March
22 March 2023, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
This workshop explores the origins of the term authentic assessment and the key dimensions that define it. It introduces a practical model to map an existing assessment against these dimensions and explore ways to resign it to increase its 'authenticity'
This event is free.
- UCL staff
UCL Arena Centre
Wednesday 22 March, 11am-12pm
The course aims are:
- Explain the origins of authentic assessment
- Identify the key dimensions that define an authentic assessment
- Explore ways in which an assessment can be made more 'authentic'
After attending this session you will:
- Describe how an authentic assessment might differ from a traditional assessment
- Explain the key dimensions that define an authentic assessment
- Create changes to to an existing assessment in order to increase it's authenticity
About the Speaker
at MAPS, UCL