Authoring assessment on AssessmentUCL - 26 May - online
26 May 2022, 10:00 am–11:00 am
A hands-on session for all those responsible for uploading and entering academic related content into the AssessmentUCL digital assessment platform.
This event is free.
Digital Assessment Team
You must use Desktop@UCL to register for this event
You will need to use either Desktop@UCL or a secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) to book an event on MyLearning.
Please visit ISD guidance pages for information on this. Please note it is recommended that you use Internet Explorer as your web browser whilst using MyLearning.
26 May, 10am-11am. Online event
Join this demo and Q&A session for any staff responsible for uploading and entering academic related content into the AssessmentUCL platform.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Create, manage and add content to Assignments (assessment tasks);
- Create and share content with author groups;
- Create, manage and share Sections (questions or groups of questions such as MCQ's, Drag and Drop) including importing Quiz questions from Moodle;
- View, edit and add content to assessments you have been linked with (Associated Flows);
- Access and add content to the Content bank;
- Create Rubrics.
Who should attend this session
Academic staff, Module Leads, PGTAs, Exam Liaison Officers.