Understanding survey data 13 July
13 July 2022, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
Join this session to find out how to access and understand institutional survey data, led by VPESE.
- UCL staff
This event will take place online.N/AN/AN/AUnited Kingdom
Wednesday 13 July 2pm-3pm
Survey data is a vital part of the ASER process, but knowing where to find it and how to use it can be challenging.
This session will:
- Introduce you to the different survey data sources available
- Help you understand how to interpret your survey data and identify areas of weakness and best practice
- Understand how to compare your data against the sector.
After attending this session you will
You should feel more confident with using your dataset to understand what your students are telling you and help you make decisions on which parts of the student experience you need to focus on.
Request data access
Please note that you must have access to the relevant dashboards before attending this session. These are:
- NSS Results dashboard
- New to UCL results dashboard
- PTES Benchmarking dashboard
- Subject Mapping dashboard.
If you do not have access to these dashboards then you will need to complete an online form to request this.
Who should attend
You should attend if you are a programme lead or teaching and learning administrator at UCL.