Reconciling, moderating and reviewing marking on AssessmentUCL, 28 January - online
28 January 2022, 1:00 pm–1:30 pm
A hands on session which explores the options to reconcile, moderate, and review marking so that feedback can be released to students in a timely fashion and grades can be automatically transferred to Portico.
This event is free.
Digital Assessment Team
You must use Desktop@UCL to register for this event
You will need to use either Desktop@UCL or a secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) to book an event on MyLearning.
Please visit ISD guidance pages for information on this. Please note it is recommended that you use Internet Explorer as your web browser whilst using MyLearning.
28 January, 1pm-1.30pm. Online event.
Join this demo and Q&A session for any staff responsible for uploading and entering academic related content into the AssessmentUCL platform.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Reconcile first and second marking to reach a final mark.
- Review or moderate marking.
- Document any mark changes or disagreements using the comment tool.
- Check the plagiarism prevention tool (Turnitin) report.
- Finalise and transfer marks to Portico (at a click of a button!).
Who should attend this session
Module Leads, Lead Markers, Internal moderators, Exam Liaison Officers, External Examiners