Designing and re-designing modules - online 7 Feb
07 February 2022, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
You will explore how to develop new modules and how to review and improve existing modules in this hands-on, introductory workshop delivered by the UCL Arena Centre.
- UCL staff
UCL Arena Centre
This event will be onlineDetails of the Zoom link will be sent closer to the date.......United Kingdom
7 February 12:00 -13:00
UCL Arena Centre are delivering this session, which is open to all staff at UCL who create and review modules.
In this session you will explore resources for effective module design and consider some steps to designing and re-designing modules. Students' voice and how to implement an inclusive education will also be covered.
This workshop will:
- provide resources for effective module design
- present examples of good practice
- explore ways to embed research-based education
After attending this session you will
- know how to create and review your module effectively
- understand how to connect module and programme design
- know where to access supplementary resources
Who should attend
This workshop is useful if you are involved in designing new modules, review existing modules or are a programme leader.