Marking and feedback on AssessmentUCL 30 Aug online
30 August 2022, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
A hands on session which explains the marking and feedback options available for marking exams and other assessments on AssessmentUCL. This session will also provide an overview of how to reconcile, moderate and review marking so that feedback can be released to students in a timely fashion.
This event is free.
Digital Assessment Team
You must use Desktop@UCL to register for this event
You will need to use either Desktop@UCL or a secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) to book an event on MyLearning.
Please visit ISD guidance pages for information on this. Please note it is recommended that you use Internet Explorer as your web browser whilst using MyLearning.
Tuesday 30 August 10am-12pm
Join this demo and Q&A session for any staff responsible for marking or providing feedback on assessments in the AssessmentUCL platform (Assessor and Reviewer roles on AssessmentUCL)
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Use annotations, complete an existing rubric, add a grade, and add overall comments on a submission;
- Share feedback and marks with students and/or co-markers;
- Check the plagiarism prevention tool (Turnitin) report;
- Review the marks of another marker;
- Understand how first, second and a reconciled mark can be recorded;
- Understand how different question or section marks can be automatically totalled or averaged to reach a final mark; and
- Choose whether marking on AssessmentUCL is appropriate for your assessment.
- Reconcile first and second marking to reach a final mark.
- Review or moderate marking.
- Document any mark changes or disagreements using the comment tool.
Who should attend this session
Academic staff, Module Lead, Tutors, PGTAs