Become a Fellow: developing your application 9 Jan
09 January 2019, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
Delivered by the UCL Arena Centre, in this workshop you will discuss and develop your application for Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
- All | UCL staff
UCL Arena Centre
Arena Room, 10th Floor1-19 Torrington Place, LondonLondonWC1E 7HBUnited Kingdom
Wednesday 09 January 13:00 - 14:00
During this workshop you will gain peer and tutor feedback on your FHEA application, such as:
- developing your case studies
- section two of the application; and
- guidance and support on writing your Fellowship application.
These informal sessions are ideal if you have been to an 'Initial Guidance' session and are looking for feedback on your draft application.
We will discuss how to select examples of your work and write case studies which provide evidence of attainment of the appropriate Descriptor. You'll also be able to get peer and tutor feedback on individual case studies.
Please bring with you your draft application and/or three hard copies of a case study/section two.
After attending this session you will
- know how to develop a case study/section two that you have bought to the workshop
- understand how to further develop case studies to meet the descriptor for FHEA
Who should attend
You should attend this workshop if you have previously been to an Initial Guidance session and require feedback on your draft application for Fellow.