- Post graduate taught
- Burns, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery MSc
- Evidence-Based Healthcare MSc
- Musculoskeletal Science MSc
- Nanotechnology & Regenerative Medicine MSc
- Performing Arts Medicine MSc
- Perioperative Medicine MSc
- Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health MSc
- Surgical & Interventional Sciences MSc
- Trauma & Orthopaedics MSc
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive technologies MSc
- Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare and Rehabilitation MSc
- Pain Management MSc
- Masters of Advanced Minimally-Invasive Surgery
- Post graduate research
- CPD and short courses
22 November 2017
6 December 2017
12 December 2017
With a long tradition of excellence in both surgical and basic science, the Division encompasses three research themes: Tissue and Energy; Nanotechnology; and Materials and Tissue.
We had a chat to some of our students at our summer student event. Hear what they had to say about what it's like being part of the Division.
Green Impact is a UCL-wide environmental competition and accreditation scheme that allows departments and divisions across the UCL to improve their environmental impact, supporting UCL's Sustainability Strategy.
With seven presentations and a an even greater presence our MSc PAM graduates made history at the International Symposium for Performance Science (ISPS) that took place at the HARPA Concert Hall in Reykjavik the first week of September.
A great reunion and very positive feedback from all delegates for the interesting projects that were undertaken at UCL, Division of Surgery and Interventional Science in collaboration with the Institute of Sport Exercise and Health (ISEH) the British Association of Performing Arts Medicine (BAPAM), the Royal Ballet, the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance and the British Institute of Modern Music. Congratulations to all.
Please join us in welcoming Dr Alvena Kureshi and Dr Darren Player to the Division. Alvena and Darren have been appointed as Lecturers in the Department of Materials and Tissue.