UCL social mobility and widening access research seminars
12 July 2019
SRS’ Access and Widening Participation team are running a series of research seminars in July and September 2019.
- Professor Wing Chan, speaking about research on social mobility and individual wellbeing - Thursday 25 July 2019, 1:30-3pm
- Dr Brian Bell, discussing research on the changing geography of intergenerational social mobility - Tuesday 30 July 2019, 1:30-3pm
- Dr Michael Donnelly and Dr Sol Gamsu, exploring the significance of place in young people's lives and future trajectories - Thursday 12 September 2019 (time TBC)
- Professor Louise Archer, discussing the intersectionality of inequality, ethnicity, gender and social class - Thursday 19 September 2019, 1:30-3pm
- Karina Berzins, presenting research on POLAR4, and how rates of participation at Russell Group universities compare to overall progression to university - Wednesday 25 September 2019, 1:30-3pm
All staff are invited to attend. Further information is available on the Widening Participation website, including information about how to register to attend each seminar.