Sliider is a simple yet usable application for VJing with webGL and other interactive web based graphics.
Stream content from web pages, crossfade between two streams and/or output to Syphon to share with other applications. Mouse control of webpage preserved.
It works on Mac OSX, Windows and Linux.
- Embedded Chrome browser. 99% of what works in Chrome will work in Sliider.
- full screen output
- A <-> B crossfader
- Load html files from disk or the web
- Syphon output for the OSX version
- Control panel with sliders and buttons
- Drag and click in the scene with the mouse