Science Technology Platforms
Our shared research platforms are internationally leading and, through a programme of sustained investment, contain state-of-the-art equipment and instruments.
We work to ensure our Research Facilities are readily available and easily accessible to researchers across UCL and our partners from academia, hospitals, and industry. To achieve this, we aim to:
- provide internationally excellent services, technologies, and expertise
- facilitate innovative technology development
- enhance students' learning experience
- support new partnerships and collaborations
- encourage cross-disciplinary working.
Our science and technology platforms include:
- Biological services
- Cell sorting and analysis
- Fish facility
- Mass spectrometry
- NMR spectroscopy
- Biomedical/In vivo imaging
Find out more
Discover more about our internationally leading science and technology platforms on the UCL Science Technology Platforms website.