The Arts & Humanities Dean's Scholarship aims to support overseas students to pursue specified undergraduate degrees within the Faculty of Arts & Humanities
Value: Tuition fee contribution of between £5,000 - £16,500 per year for 3 years
Available to: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Financial need and academic merit
Eligible students: Overseas fee status holders
Eligible programmes: Specified undergraduate degree programmes within the Faculty of Arts & Humanities
Deadline: 11.59pm BST, Thursday 10 June 2021
- Hold Overseas fee status;
- Have a household income of less than £70,004
- Hold an offer of admission to study on one of the
- Have accepted UCL as their firm choice
Value, benefits, and duration
The scholarship will consist of a tuition fee contribution of between £5,000 to £16,500 per year for three years of your programme at UCL (Study Abroad years are not funded).
Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
We will consider your financial circumstances and academic potential. You will need to demonstrate these in your application. Please see the scholarship guidance notes for further details.
How to apply
The deadline for the scholarship is: 11.59pm BST, Thursday 10 June 2021.
You need to have accepted an offer of a place at UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Log in to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click 'Check and apply' under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
NB. For each programme that you wish to apply for funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
For help completing the form, please read our Arts & Humanities Dean's Scholarship Application Guidance notes
Successful candidates will be informed by 31 July 2021.