The Pall Biotech Scholarships enable UK domiciled students to pursue postgraduate taught degrees in the Department of Biochemical Engineering and the Institute of Child Health at UCL.
Value: $10,000 USD towards tuition fees
Available to: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Financial need
Eligible students: Home (UK domicile only)
Eligible programmes: MSc Manufacture and Commercialisation of Stem Cell and Gene Therapies; MSc Cell and Gene Therapy
Deadline: 5pm BST, Thursday 17 June 2021
Eligible candidates must:
- be ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible to pay Home fee rate;
- be from a disadvantaged background;
- hold an offer for MSc Manufacture and Commercialisation of Stem Cell and Gene Therapies or for MSc Cell and Gene Therapy.
Value, benefits, and duration
- There are up to 3 (three) scholarships available in 2021/22. 2 scholarships are available for MSc Manufacture and Commercialisation of Stem Cell and Gene Therapies; 1 scholarship is available for MSc Cell and Gene Therapy.
- The value of the scholarship is $10,000 USD towards tuition fees.
The bursary is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
How to apply
Please visit the Masters Funding Awards page for information on how to apply.
For help completing the form please read our Master's Scholarship Application Guidance.
Successful candidates for 2021/22 will be notified in mid-late July 2021.