An evening of short talks by microbiologists and networking over drinks. Many thanks to our speakers:
- Helen Donoghue (Department of Infection, Centre for Clinical Microbiology, Division of Infection & Immunity)
- Mohan Edirisinghe (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering Science)
- Teresa Hill (Department of Infection & Population Health, Institute for Global Health)
- Nik Sharma (Department of Neuromuscular Diseases, Queen Square Institute of Neurology)
- Liz Shephard (Structural & Molecular Biology, Division of Biosciences)
Congratulations to undergraduate student Eliza Cochrane, who was presented with the Microbiology Society Undergraduate Prize 2019 during the event.