Virtual Microbiology@UCL Symposium 2020
28th and 29th July 2020 (9.00-12.30 BST)
Location: online via Microsoft Teams. Free via web-browser or download the free Teams application here. Registation required to receive event link.
We welcome all with an interest in microbes to attend our Virtual Microbiology@UCL Symposium 2020, taking place online over two consecutive mornings (9am-12:30pm) on 28th and 29th of July.
Virtual sessions will include research talks, posters, Q&A with presenters, and prizes for the best ECR talk and poster.
- Serge Mostowy (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
- Liz Sockett (University of Nottingham)
- Rotem Sorek (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Kristine Arnvig (UCL Division of Biosciences)
- Jürg Bähler (UCL Division Biosciences)
- Lucy van Dorp (UCL Division of Biosciences)
- Mark Marsh (MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology)
- Jason Mercer (MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology)
- Eleni Nastouli (UCLH and GOS Institute of Child Health)
- Christine Orengo (UCL Division of Biosciences)
- Dave Spratt (Eastman Dental Institute)
Stay tuned for more webinars and online workshops coming soon.
If you are interested in speaking at a webinar or have an idea for an event, please get in touch.