The Environment Domain Early-career Network brings together ECRs across UCL with an interest in environmental research.
The Environment Domain Early Career Network (EDEN) provides support to researchers in the early stages of their career in environmental research at UCL. The network provides a platform for early career researchers to meet their peers, share ideas and form new collaborations. EDEN is open to all environmentally-focused researchers at UCL, who identify themselves as early career resarchers, including PhDs, post-docs, fellows and newly appointed lecturers.
EDEN aims to connect all early career researchers with an interest in environmental studies to promote multi-disciplinary research and provide a platform for peer support, career advice, mentoring, training and funding information including:
- Annual seminar series on key research areas at UCL.
- Fellowship briefing events, writing retreats, networking opportunities and grant advice.
- Identify and highlight key needs of early-career researchers.
- Promote work-life balance, equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Networking with ECRs across UCL.
- Opportunities to join the EDEN steering committee.