EDEN – Environment Domain Early-career Network
EDEN, the Environment Domain’s Early-career Network is open to all researchers with an interest in environmental studies and identifying themselves as early career researchers, e.g. PhDs, post-docs, fellows and newly-appointed lecturers. Our aims are to:
- Promote multidisciplinary research
- Provide a platform for peer support, career advice, mentoring, training, funding information, etc.
- Identify and highlight key needs of early-career researchers
- Bring key themes that UCL environment researchers are working on to the fore
- Promote work-life balance, equality, diversity and inclusion.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We are keen to hear from anyone wishing to contribute to our activities.
Find out more about the EDEN Chairs who represent departments and institutes across UCL.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up-to-date with opportunities, events and workshops.
Find out more about the events that we are planning to hold in the coming months.