Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Postgraduate Programmes
Tackle the challenges of our time
We need scientists, thinkers and innovators to take on the world’s biggest health challenges. Whether you want to be an epidemiologist, a data scientist, a leader in the fields of public and global health, our postgraduate programmes will kick-start your career. Now is the time.
UCL is ranked 5th in the world for public health (ShanghaiRankings 2021). UCL is rated as the top UK university by research strength (REF 2014).
Study with leaders in the field
From COVID-19 to mental health, learn from experts who are fighting some of the world's biggest health problems. Join us and take your place on the world's health stage.
Explore our courses
- Applied Paediatric Neuropsychology MSc
- Cell and Gene Therapy MSc
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health MSc
- Clinical Paediatric Neuropsychology MSc
- Infancy and Early Childhood Development MSc
- Paediatrics and Child Health PG Cert
- Paediatrics and Child Health: Advanced Paediatrics MSc
- Paediatrics and Child Health: Community Child Health MSc
- Paediatrics and Child Health: Global Child Health MSc
- Paediatrics and Child Health: Intensive Care MSc
- Paediatrics and Child Health: Molecular and Genomic Paediatrics MSc
- Personalised Medicine and Novel Therapies MSc