RDME has collaborative links with many other academic departments and institutions.
Within UCL these include:
- UCL Institute for Health Informatics (IHI),
- the UCL Eastman Dental Institute,
- UCL Research Department of Primary Care and Population Health
- and the IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society.
Our research is funded by various UCL Development Grants, plus a range of local and national sponsors including:
- Arthritis Research UK (now Versus Arthritis)
- The British Academy
- Cancer Research UK
- General Medical Council
- Department of Health
- NHS England
- The Royal College of Physicians
- Health Education England
RDME works with other UK medical schools and in particular the London Medical Education Research Network with:
- Imperial College School of Medicine
- Bart’s and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Guys, St Thomas’ and Kings
- St George's Medical School
UCLMS is part of the London Best Evidence in Medical Education (BEME) International Collaborating Centre supporting the expansion of high quality systematic reviews in medical education.