RDME has collaborative links with many other academic departments and institutions.
Within UCL these include the UCL Institute for Health Informatics (IHI), the UCL Eastman Dental Institute, UCL Research Department of Primary Care and Population Health and the Institute of Education.
Our research is funded by various UCL Development Grants, plus a range of local and national sponsors including:
- Arthritis Research UK (now Versus Arthritis)
- The British Academy
- Cancer Research UK
- General Medical Council
- Department of Health
- NHS England
- The Royal College of Physicians
- Health Education England
RDME works with other UK medical schools and in particular the London Medical Education Research Network with:
- Imperial College School of Medicine
- Bart’s and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Guys, St Thomas’ and Kings
- St George's Medical School
UCLMS is part of the London Best Evidence in Medical Education (BEME) International Collaborating Centre supporting the expansion of high quality systematic reviews in medical education.