Welcome to the MBBS Teaching Portal
- Are you a healthcare professional at an NHS Trust providing teaching to UCL medical students?
- Are you interested in teaching and medical education?
- Are you looking for ways to get involved, pass on your skills and knowledge, and improve your teaching skills?
This is the place for you!
Fancy joining the team at UCL Medical School? Check out our vacancies page.
- UCL Medical School key contacts, term dates and assessment dates
- UCL Medical School course structure
- MBBS Curriculum Map
- Examiner Records System
- TiME Conferences
- A-Z of Policies and FAQs
- Standards for Clinical Teachers
Medical Education Opportunities
Keen to get involved in undergraduate medical education at UCL? Have a read through of the opportunities available. Please contact MBBS Enquiries if you have any questions. If you are a Clinical Teaching Fellow or Lecturer teaching UCL medical students as part of your role, contact the central team to join our CTF community.