Read about our goals for the current Departmental EDI Action Plan
We aim to create an equitable, transparent, accountable, and inclusive environment in the UCL Department of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering where everyone is valued, empowered, and feels they belong.
Our department has the following broad objectives, based on the UCL Engineering EDI Strategy:
- To build a sense of belonging through shared EDI values.
- To promote a healthy and inclusive working and learning environment.
- To align our policy, research, and education with EDI core values and institutional EDI policy.
- To address bullying and harassment through leadership.
- To communicate the impact and excellence arising from a sense of belonging and EDI values.
- To recognise EDI values, contributions, and wider institutional citizenship.
Current staff can view the detailed specifics of our current action plan on the intranet.