We are opening the first-ever MAPS EDI Funding Call “Take bold action for inclusion.” The aim is to provide support to EDI initiatives that focus on developing or strengthening inclusive environments.
The MAPS EDI Strategic Plan from 2019-2022 aims to improve our study, research, teaching, and overall work environments, such that every student and staff member in the faculty can develop a sense of belonging and feel encouraged and supported to develop their full potential.
- Enhancing the UCL Physics & Astronomy Women in Physics Group Online Accessibility
- Supporting AccessUCL Students' Transition to University
- Resources and Networking for Neurodiverse Chemistry Students
- UCL LGBTQ+ STEM Festival 2022
- WINGs Spring Retreat 2022
- Understanding and supporting the experiences and needs of minority students within Science and Technology Studies
- Promoting an inclusive departmental culture
- PandA – A Centralised Social Media Platform for UCL Physics and Astronomy Engagement with Research
- Towards reducing fieldwork-related inclusivity barriers in Earth Sciences